Corrosion resistant, precision machined, ductile iron cast housings. Ribbed housing construction provides strong bearings and gearing support. Oil channeled to all bearings for superior lubrication. Double lip seals retain oil while locking out dirt. Reducer mounts directly on driven shaft, eliminating the need for coupling or chain drive, sliding motor base and support structure and avoiding all alignment problems.
Model / Size
- Double lip seals retain oil while locking out dirt
- Helical gear tooth design maximizes the power transfer efficiency
- Twin taper bushings eliminate play between the reducer and shaft. No set screws to score, mark or gouge the shaft
- Reducer mounts directly on driven shaft, eliminating the need for coupling or chain drive, sliding motor base and support structure and avoiding all alignment problems
- Easy Installation: Insert shaft key and slide inboard bushing, reducer and outboard bushing onto the device's input shaft. Position and tighten bushing mounting screws.
- Easy Removal: Bushing screws double as jacking screws so no puller is required. Remove the bushing mounting screws and insert them into the tapped holes in the bushing flanges. Once tightened, the reducer should slide easily off of the shaft.
- Flexibility: Mounting versatility enables these torque arm reducers to be positioned anywhere along the driven shaft in horizontal, vertical and inclined positions for greater installation ease.
- Heavy Duty Cast Housing: The corrosion resistant, ductile iron cast housings are precision machined. A ribbed housing construction provides strong, rigid support for bearings and gearing. This design also channels oil to all bearings for superior lubrication and extended operating life.
- One-year warranty
- Continuing service commitment
- Global distribution
- Rapid delivery
- Off-the-shelf parts
- Superior quality
- Advanced materials & processes
- Improved service life of critical components
- Lower maintenance & operating costs