Horizontal Impact Crushers
Available as bare units or in stationary and portable designs, they are equipped with solid rotors in either 2, 3 or 4 row blow bar configurations. These extra-heavy duty solid rotor units provide the mass and strength necessary to crush feed material up to 36".
Model / Size
- APS4034 - 40"x34"
- APS4054 - 40"x54"
- APS4354 - 43"x54"
- APS5148 - 51"x48"
- APS5160 - 51"x60"
- APS6084 - 60"x84"
- APP4354 - 43"x54"
- APP5148 - 51"x48"
- APP5560 - 55"x60"
- APP6384 - 63"x84"
- APP8084 - 80"x84"
- Versatile selection of horizontal shaft impact crushers to satisfy most applications and operator preferences
- Routinely installed in stationary and portable crushing systems
- Extra heavy duty solid rotor construction
- Two, three and four-row configurations
- Hydraulic adjustment mechanisms for primary and secondary curtains
- Rotors utilize an operator friendly centrifugal wedge system
- Rotor designed to minimize likelihood of catastrophic damage by blow bar breakage
- Greased oversize bearings
- Hydraulically operated hoods
- Blow bars available in manganese and various compositions of chrome steels
- Primary and secondary hard rock crushing
- Mixed demolition debris
- Crushed or broken concrete
- River rock
- One-year warranty
- Continuing service commitment
- Global distribution
- Rapid delivery
- Off-the-shelf parts
- Superior quality
- Advanced materials & processes
- Improved service life of critical components
- Lower maintenance & operating costs