For efficient work in heavy-duty applications, nothing can compare to the power of the magnetic field created by an electro-magnet.
TRIO's electro-magnets are available in self-cleaning and stationary variations, variable strengths and wattage and feature stainless steel armor-clad belting and rectifiers in NEMA enclosures.
Model / Size
- CR36 - 36"x42"
- CR42 - 42"x48"
- CR48 - 48"x54"
- CR54 - 54"x60"
- CRS36 - 36"x42"
- CRS42 - 42"x48"
- CRS48 - 48"x54"
- CRS54 - 54"x60"
- Cross-belt and in-line configurations
- Stationary or self-cleaning
- Four pulley design
- Stainless steel armored belting
- Variable strengths and wattage depending on magnet size
- Lagged head pulley
- Screw take-ups on tail pulley
- Wound coils with Class H insulation
- Five year warranty against magnetic coil burnout
- NEMA 4 terminal box
- 300 FPM belt speed (variable)
- Mixed Demolition Debris
- Crushed or broken concrete
- Hard rock crushing
- Mixed solids at MRF facilities
- Shredded tires
- Organic compositing
- One-year warranty
- Continuing service commitment
- Global distribution
- Rapid delivery
- Off-the-shelf parts
- Superior quality
- Advanced materials & processes
- Improved service life of critical components
- Lower maintenance & operating costs