TRIO's powerful self-cleaning permanent magnets are suspended overhead, mounted in heavy-duty steel frames and traversed by a heavy-duty armored belt running on two pulleys. The magnets require no electric power and the belts can be driven either by electric or hydraulic power.
Model / Size
- CRP30 - 30"x36"
- CRP36 - 36"x42"
- CRP42 - 42"x48"
- CRP48 - 48"x54"
- CRPS30 - 30"x36"
- CRPS36 - 36"x42"
- CRPS42 - 42"x48"
- CRPS48 - 48"x54"
- Overhead-suspended, self-cleaning permanent magnets
- Heavy-duty steel frames
- Two pulley design
- Electric or hydraulic motors
- Magnet requires no electrical source
- 300 FPM belt speed (variable)
- Stainless steel armored belting
- Cross-belt and in-line configurations
- Mixed Demolition Debris
- Crushed or broken concrete
- Hard rock crushing
- Mixed solids at MRF facilities
- Shredded tires
- Organic compositing
- One-year warranty
- Continuing service commitment
- Global distribution
- Rapid delivery
- Off-the-shelf parts
- Superior quality
- Advanced materials & processes
- Improved service life of critical components
- Lower maintenance & operating costs