- CONEXPO 2014
- TRIO’s TL30732 Screen in Mining Application
- TRIO in 2013 Bauma Africa
- Still Going Strong...
- Measure Twice Cut Once Even When You Are Making Sand
- TRIO Global Service Team
- TRIO Engineered Products, Inc to Exhibit Mine Duty Products at MINExpo 2012
- Mining Mongolia 2012
- EXPOMINA Peru
- TRIO's Population of Vertical Shaft Impact Crushers VSI Continues to Grow
- Global Parts Support Centers
- TRIO Introduces New Team Members
- TRIO's Alabama Warehouse Has Moved!
- So Who's Your Partner Now?
- TRIO Opens U.S. Manufacturing Facility
- Construfer Guatemala 2012
- One of the largest sand screws in the world!
- World of Asphalt and AGG-1 Aggregates Forum and Expo
- Expomin 2012
- Pre-Cast Show 2012
- Coal Prep International 2012
- New Ore Processing Plant Commissioned
- SME Annual Meeting & Exhibit
- Trio in World of Concrete 2012
- World of Concrete 2012
- TRIO is Your Modular Mineral Processing Platform Expert
- Replace Your Old Equipment with Efficient, New TRIO Machines
- Get Ready for TRIO at Minexpo 2012
- TRIO's Material Handling Solutions Can Be Found in the World's Most Demanding Environments
- World of Concrete 2011
- New Plant Commissioned
- TRIO Welcomes New Management Team Members
- Look to TRIO for Your Screening and Washing Needs
- TRIO Overland Conveyor Provides A Smart Solution
- TRIO Provides Custom Solution for Brick Manufacturer
- TRIO Feeders Utilized in Modular Mine and Quarry Scalping Applications
- Experience TRIO's cone crusher automation technology
- 22-26 March 2011: CONEXPO-CON AGG
- TRIO's Log Washers Scrub the Most Difficult Materials
- Heavy Duty TRIO Jaw Crushers Meet Processing Needs Around the World
- TRIO Coarse Material Washers
- TRIO Reliability Powers Some of North America's Biggest Aggregates Companies
- Producers Choose TRIO for Cost-Effective and Efficient Solutions in the Mineral Processing Industry.
- TRIO Plant Solutions (TPS) New Plant Commissioned
- TRIO Coarse Material Washers: Durable, Flexible, and Cost-Effective
- TRIO Horizontal Impact Crushers
- TRIO Fine Material Washers
- Complete 250TPH Aggregates Plant from TRIO Plant Services (TPS)
- Trio sand solutions (TSS) Plays integral role in innovative wash plant concept
- Trio Sand Solutions (TSS)Creates Value From Waste
- Trio Plant Solutions (TPS)
- Three Million tons and going strong!!!
- Trio Extreme Duty Scrubbing Power
- Trio Plant Solution
- New plant installation 400 MTPH in hard sandstone
- Trio's Elliptical screening action solves dredge issue.
- TV85 sand solution installed
- Mobile wash plant installed
- Static wash plant installed
- Got excess oversize?
- Need to process a specialty product like slag?
- TC51 Cone Crusher Installed
- Need better screening?
- 300 MTPH Plant installation producing 7 products!
- 1,000 TPH primary crusher project completed
- Trio delivers a turnkey portable wash plant
- Mine project reaches production milestone
- Need to Become Self-Sufficient?
- Need to Improve Production Output?
- Do You Have Excess or Slow-Selling Stockpiles?
- TRIO Horizontal Impact Crushers
- TRIO TTH Screen: Nine Years and Going Strong!
With the theme of “If it’s new, it’s here”, TRIO Engineered Products Inc demonstrates its new product innovations to create high value solutions for the mining and aggregate industries in Las Vegas, Nevada, March 4th to 8th at CONEXPO 2014.
TRIO CT4763 Jaw Crusher
TRIO’s massive CT4763 Jaw Crusher fills the need for the largest primary crushers. With smart user friendly features such as hydraulic crushing setting adjustment and safe easy maintenance access, make it an excellent primary crusher choice.
TRIO’s CT Series Jaw Crushers use a computer optimized crushing chamber design in combination with the ideal pitman eccentricity, tight nip angle; steep toggle utilizing an aggressive stroke and high energy flywheels, produce a jaw crusher with greater processing capacity than similar products on the market.
TRIO Jaw Crushers are a combination of quality, reliability, and performance, providing an extra long service life while operating in the most demanding applications.
TRIO TF5224 Portable Vibrating Grizzly Feeder
The TRIO Portable TF 5224 Plant with stepped deck grizzly sections boosts Rip Rap production capacity; maximizes setup flexibility and provides better access to high value resources. This highly portable plant will make three different sizes of Rip Rap simultaneously.
TRIO utilizes deep ridged low carbon steel side frames and a thick feeder pan, fabricated and stress relieved with honey comb style reinforcement capable of absorbing and isolating the shock loads found in heavy Rip Rap processing.
TRIO’s Grizzly sections have options of cast or fabricated grizzly bars with fully adjustable spacing. TRIO’s design utilizes wear resistant materials with tapered openings in both dimensions, preventing clogging or packing; making TRIO’s portable TF5224 an ideal choice for your Rip Rap needs.
TRIO TC 5 Cone Crusher
TRIO’s new extreme duty TC-5 Cone Crusher is the latest addition to the rugged, robust TC Cone Series featuring TCCA; a fully automated system controlling the crusher feed rate, crusher discharge setting and cavity fill level. The TCCA system can control single or multiple machines with real time monitoring, control and trending of the main crusher functions.
The new TC-5 features a universal support bowl compatible for all liner configurations from the coarsest to the finest liners. TRIO provides operator friendly features such as hydraulic adjustment, clamping, clearing and the most advanced tramp iron relief system in the industry. These features insure smooth and efficient plant operations along with safe and easy maintenance.
TRIO LW3630 Log Washer
TRIO’s LW3630 log washer provides high performance scrubbing of even the most difficult to clean materials like tough sticky clays, conglomerates, soft stone and cemented aggregates.
This high performance cleaning is accomplished by the severe abrading action of the corrugated faced Ni-Hard shoes mounted on the spuds of the log shafts. The log shafts rotate in opposite directions. The two log shafts are timed in such a manner as to obtain an overlap of the paddle shoes for maximum scrubbing action. TRIO has numerous paddle and pitch configurations that can be adjusted to control the retention time of the material in the washer for you specific application needs
The TRIO built extreme duty gear box provides the reduction ratio to achieve low spiral speeds and high torque outputs. TRIO reducers incorporate a sealed oil bath lubrication arrangement for maintenance-free operation.
TRIO TV 95 VSI Crusher
TRIO’s vertical shaft impact crushers utilize the most advanced design platform, making it the VSI crusher with the widest range of capabilities in the market. TV Series crushers are tertiary or fine-stage crushers, which can be utilized in the most demanding applications to process many types of ores, minerals and aggregates. TRIO’s Vertical Impactors can provide total solutions for aggregate, manufactured sand, industrial mineral powders, or pre-grinding for mining ore.
TRIO’s vertical shaft impact crushers use high-speed rotors or heavy duty open tables. All TRIO crushers are convertible between three styles of crushing chamber designs for maximum flexibility. Configuration options include open shoe table and anvil ring, enclosed rotor and anvil ring, and enclosed rotor and rock shelf. This maximizes flexibility and allows the crusher to be configured as needed for the highest performance possible.
TRIO TCP150 Compact Sand Plant
One compact machine to clean, classify and dewater sand. TRIO’s TCP 150 will process up to 150 TPH total feed, removing the waste fines with precise control, and making a finished sand product with minimal moisture content normally about 11%.
TRIO’s TCP 150 is designed for rapid deployment and easy set-up. The modular support platform houses the slurry sump tank, SRL pump, RL piping, Hydro-cyclones and Dewatering screen.
TRIO’s dewatering screen is fully Zinc coated for anti corrosion, and utilizes modular polyurethane screen panels. All Huck-bolt construction insures rigidity and structural integrity and eliminates stress fatigue in the screen body insuring a long productive service life.
Unveiling of the TRIO T350 Cone Crusher.
TRIO’s new T350 “State of the Art” Cone Crusher. This innovative design utilizes a pedestal main shaft configuration for high speed inter-particle comminution. The speed, head angle, and aggressive stroke of the TRIO T350 cone generates an ideal cubical particle shape for super-pave aggregates. Be sure to see all the performance features of the new T350 Cone Crusher.
TRIO has updated its full line of product brochures with vivid graphics, helpful application data and important product facts. Be sure to get your copy at CONEXPO 2014.
Building Solutions Together
TRIO offers World Class Design, Engineering and Manufacturing to provide high value solutions for your crushing, screening, washing and material handling requirements.
The core goal of TRIO Engineered Products, Inc. is to pursue product improvement, product quality, and provide our customers with the most cost-effective equipment solutions.
TRIO continues to expand as a world-class designer & manufacturer of crushers, screens, washers, and conveyors for the aggregate, mining, recycling, and industrial minerals industries.
TRIO strives to provide the most rugged, robust, and reliable equipment for the most demanding applications. TRIO provides customized high value solutions according to our customers’ needs, from single machines to stationary or portable plants, including turnkey projects.
To be continued…