- Brand New High Spec Sand & Gravel Installation
- TRIOs Versatile VSI Produces 3mm Iron Ore
- TRIOS Versatile Crawler
- TRIO's Contribution to Education
- CAITD forum 2014
- M&T Parts & Service 2014
- M&E Western Australia 2014
- EXPOMIN 2014
- Hebei Group Project
- Zhida Project
- Investing in Our People to Serve You Better
- TRIO at 2014 ConExpo
- CONEXPO 2014
- TRIO's TL30732 Screen in Mining Application
- TRIO in 2013 Bauma Africa
- Still Going Strong...
- Measure Twice Cut Once Even When You Are Making Sand
- TRIO Global Service Team
- TRIO Engineered Products, Inc to Exhibit Mine Duty Products at MINExpo 2012
- Mining Mongolia 2012
- EXPOMINA Peru
- TRIO's Population of Vertical Shaft Impact Crushers VSI Continues to Grow
- Global Parts Support Centers
- TRIO Introduces New Team Members
- TRIO's Alabama Warehouse Has Moved!
- So Who's Your Partner Now?
- TRIO Opens U.S. Manufacturing Facility
- Construfer Guatemala 2012
- One of the largest sand screws in the world!
- World of Asphalt and AGG-1 Aggregates Forum and Expo
- Expomin 2012
- Pre-Cast Show 2012
- Coal Prep International 2012
- New Ore Processing Plant Commissioned
- SME Annual Meeting & Exhibit
- Trio in World of Concrete 2012
- World of Concrete 2012
- TRIO is Your Modular Mineral Processing Platform Expert
- Replace Your Old Equipment with Efficient, New TRIO Machines
- Get Ready for TRIO at Minexpo 2012
- TRIO's Material Handling Solutions Can Be Found in the World's Most Demanding Environments
- World of Concrete 2011
- New Plant Commissioned
- TRIO Welcomes New Management Team Members
- Look to TRIO for Your Screening and Washing Needs
- TRIO Overland Conveyor Provides A Smart Solution
- TRIO Provides Custom Solution for Brick Manufacturer
- TRIO Feeders Utilized in Modular Mine and Quarry Scalping Applications
- Experience TRIO's cone crusher automation technology
- 22-26 March 2011: CONEXPO-CON AGG
- TRIO's Log Washers Scrub the Most Difficult Materials
- Heavy Duty TRIO Jaw Crushers Meet Processing Needs Around the World
- TRIO Coarse Material Washers
- TRIO Reliability Powers Some of North America's Biggest Aggregates Companies
- Producers Choose TRIO for Cost-Effective and Efficient Solutions in the Mineral Processing Industry.
- TRIO Plant Solutions (TPS) New Plant Commissioned
- TRIO Coarse Material Washers: Durable, Flexible, and Cost-Effective
- TRIO Horizontal Impact Crushers
- TRIO Fine Material Washers
- Complete 250TPH Aggregates Plant from TRIO Plant Services (TPS)
- Trio sand solutions (TSS) Plays integral role in innovative wash plant concept
- Trio Sand Solutions (TSS)Creates Value From Waste
- Trio Plant Solutions (TPS)
- Three Million tons and going strong!!!
- Trio Extreme Duty Scrubbing Power
- Trio Plant Solution
- New plant installation 400 MTPH in hard sandstone
- Trio's Elliptical screening action solves dredge issue.
- TV85 sand solution installed
- Mobile wash plant installed
- Static wash plant installed
- Got excess oversize?
- Need to process a specialty product like slag?
- TC51 Cone Crusher Installed
- Need better screening?
- 300 MTPH Plant installation producing 7 products!
- 1,000 TPH primary crusher project completed
- Trio delivers a turnkey portable wash plant
- Mine project reaches production milestone
- Need to Become Self-Sufficient?
Brand New High Spec Sand & Gravel Installation
Trio recently commissioned this 500+tph sand and gravel processing plant in Southern California. Our sales and application teams worked closely with a contract crushing contractor to layout and design a flexible three stage plant that is configured to allow for maximum operating flexibility.
With stand-alone primary/secondary portion of the plant, and an optionally independently operated tertiary washing and screening portion, the plant can be run in any number of conditions - one portion on or off depending on product needs, maintenance scheduling, and peak energy/operating costs.
The primary and secondary stages of the plant are also portable, so that when there is sufficient intermediate product stockpiling, that portion of the plant can be moved offsite for other contracting work, and brought back when the tertiary stage has used the stockpiled materials.
The plant is designed to make clean Caltrans spec material to supplement a large producer's in-house fixed plant production. They benefitted from having increased and variable production that met their high spec standards required in their concrete mixes and other product needs.
Trio's complete plant - including all crushing, screening, conveying, structures and electrical controls - provided a substantial value for the contractor - which enabled him to compete for the work in a competitive marketplace, while having a plant that was flexible enough to suit his contracting needs, and unique enough to ensure high capacity tonnage of spec material.
If you are in the market to learn how our exceptionally talented sales and application teams can work with you to help increase your competitiveness - with single units or complete systems, please reach out to us - we would value the opportunity to demonstrate how our knowledge and products can be a valuable part of your business.