- TRIO’s TL30732 Screen in Mining Application
- TRIO in 2013 Bauma Africa
- Still Going Strong...
- Measure Twice Cut Once Even When You Are Making Sand
- TRIO Global Service Team
- TRIO Engineered Products, Inc to Exhibit Mine Duty Products at MINExpo 2012
- Mining Mongolia 2012
- EXPOMINA Peru
- TRIO's Population of Vertical Shaft Impact Crushers VSI Continues to Grow
- Global Parts Support Centers
- TRIO Introduces New Team Members
- TRIO's Alabama Warehouse Has Moved!
- So Who's Your Partner Now?
- TRIO Opens U.S. Manufacturing Facility
- Construfer Guatemala 2012
- One of the largest sand screws in the world!
- World of Asphalt and AGG-1 Aggregates Forum and Expo
- Expomin 2012
- Pre-Cast Show 2012
- Coal Prep International 2012
- New Ore Processing Plant Commissioned
- SME Annual Meeting & Exhibit
- Trio in World of Concrete 2012
- World of Concrete 2012
- TRIO is Your Modular Mineral Processing Platform Expert
- Replace Your Old Equipment with Efficient, New TRIO Machines
- Get Ready for TRIO at Minexpo 2012
- TRIO's Material Handling Solutions Can Be Found in the World's Most Demanding Environments
- World of Concrete 2011
- New Plant Commissioned
- TRIO Welcomes New Management Team Members
- Look to TRIO for Your Screening and Washing Needs
- TRIO Overland Conveyor Provides A Smart Solution
- TRIO Provides Custom Solution for Brick Manufacturer
- TRIO Feeders Utilized in Modular Mine and Quarry Scalping Applications
- Experience TRIO's cone crusher automation technology
- 22-26 March 2011: CONEXPO-CON AGG
- TRIO's Log Washers Scrub the Most Difficult Materials
- Heavy Duty TRIO Jaw Crushers Meet Processing Needs Around the World
- TRIO Coarse Material Washers
- TRIO Reliability Powers Some of North America's Biggest Aggregates Companies
- Producers Choose TRIO for Cost-Effective and Efficient Solutions in the Mineral Processing Industry.
- TRIO Plant Solutions (TPS) New Plant Commissioned
- TRIO Coarse Material Washers: Durable, Flexible, and Cost-Effective
- TRIO Horizontal Impact Crushers
- TRIO Fine Material Washers
- Complete 250TPH Aggregates Plant from TRIO Plant Services (TPS)
- Trio sand solutions (TSS) Plays integral role in innovative wash plant concept
- Trio Sand Solutions (TSS)Creates Value From Waste
- Trio Plant Solutions (TPS)
- Three Million tons and going strong!!!
- Trio Extreme Duty Scrubbing Power
- Trio Plant Solution
- New plant installation 400 MTPH in hard sandstone
- Trio's Elliptical screening action solves dredge issue.
- TV85 sand solution installed
- Mobile wash plant installed
- Static wash plant installed
- Got excess oversize?
- Need to process a specialty product like slag?
- TC51 Cone Crusher Installed
- Need better screening?
- 300 MTPH Plant installation producing 7 products!
- 1,000 TPH primary crusher project completed
- Trio delivers a turnkey portable wash plant
- Mine project reaches production milestone
- Need to Become Self-Sufficient?
- Need to Improve Production Output?
- Do You Have Excess or Slow-Selling Stockpiles?
- TRIO Horizontal Impact Crushers
- TRIO TTH Screen: Nine Years and Going Strong!
TRIO’s TL30732 Screen in Mining Application
TRIO continues to grow as global engineers and manufacturers of high quality and efficient material processing equipment. TRIO has long been a solution provider of standard and customized solutions for customers around the world.
One of China’s largest steel companies, the world’s second largest vanadium producer, and the largest titanium processing enterprise in China, recently looked to Trio for a screening solution in its schreyerite processing. Each year, the customer has to process enormous volumes of schreyerite. When replacing a large banana screen recently, the customer selected TRIO to provide one of its new self-synchronizing dual shaft linear screens.
Click here for video.
The TL30732 screens are manufactured with minimal welds and utilize entirely huck bolted frames. These rugged yet versatile units are well suited for use in a variety of high volume aggregate, mineral and industrial applications. The units incorporate gearless vibrator assemblies with twin shaft self synchronizing with adjustable amplitude. They feature coil springs and precision fabricated spring bases, rubber side snubbers, side tensioned clamp rails, and lined feed box and discharge lips.
The TL30732 screens are available as bare screens or incorporated into Trio's market leading modular plant product line.
The important installation was one of TRIO's initial forays into high tonnage - +1,000 tph - screening in the region.
In addition to this installation, the same steel producers are continuing to run TRIO's largest jaw crusher a CT60x80 extreme duty crusher. The success of that initial jaw installation, followed now by the impressive performance of the latest screen installation has set the stage for deeper reliance on Trio equipment for this important mining concern.
“TRIO has long been dedicated to providing the most robust and reliable equipment.What TRIO provides is not unique equipment, but innovative and customized solutions that comprehensive satisfy customers' investments, operating costs, work environment, production capacity and product gradation requirements, to name just a few” said Jimmy Zhang, Sales Director for TRIO Engineered Products, Inc. in China.
“All TRIO products are assembled, configured and test run in our facilities, in order to ensure the efficient local installation and commissioning, which enables operators to begin garnering value from their capital investments. With outstanding designs, innovative engineering, superior manufacturing, and complete after-sales service, we partner with customers to provide suitable solutions to processing equipment demands.”
TRIO continues its pursuit of its goals of continuous product improvement, product quality and availability that demonstrate our innovation, creativeness and unmatched value.