- TRIO’s TL30732 Screen in Mining Application
- TRIO in 2013 Bauma Africa
- Still Going Strong...
- Measure Twice Cut Once Even When You Are Making Sand
- TRIO Global Service Team
- TRIO Engineered Products, Inc to Exhibit Mine Duty Products at MINExpo 2012
- TRIO Introduces New Team Members
- TRIO's Alabama Warehouse Has Moved!
- TRIO Opens U.S. Manufacturing Facility
- Trio in World of Concrete 2012
- TRIO is Your Modular Mineral Processing Platform Expert
- TRIO Welcomes New Management Team Members
TRIO Opens U.S. Manufacturing Facility
In response to strong worldwide sales growth, TRIO Engineered Products, Inc. has opened a new manufacturing facility in Adelanto, California. Complementing the three existing US locations in California, Alabama, and Florida, this new facility will further expand the company’s material handling equipment portfolio and provide extensive manufacturing capacity.
The new facility added thirty new jobs to the local community—an addition that brings TRIO’s worldwide work force to nearly 700 professionals. According to Mike Burke, TRIO’s CEO, " This facility and its staff will enable us to support the growth of our regional business in the mining and aggregate sectors in North and South America - we certainly expect more expansion in the near future as we work to keep up with the consistent increase in demand we have seen since our inception.”
TRIO Engineered Products, Inc., based in Irwindale, California, continues to grow as a manufacturer of mineral processing equipment for the mining, aggregate, and recycling industries. Our company is comprised of employees with deep industry experience and technical expertise, and we rely on them to collaborate with our customers daily to solve their most challenging issues.
For more information about TRIO, visit www.trioproducts.com online.