- TRIO's Population of Vertical Shaft Impact Crushers VSI Continues to Grow
- Global Parts Support Centers
- So Who's Your Partner Now?
- One of the largest sand screws in the world!
- New Ore Processing Plant Commissioned
- Replace Your Old Equipment with Efficient, New TRIO Machines
- TRIO's Material Handling Solutions Can Be Found in the World's Most Demanding Environments
- New Plant Commissioned
- Look to TRIO for Your Screening and Washing Needs
- TRIO Overland Conveyor Provides A Smart Solution
- TRIO Provides Custom Solution for Brick Manufacturer
- TRIO Feeders Utilized in Modular Mine and Quarry Scalping Applications
- Experience TRIO's cone crusher automation technology
- TRIO's Log Washers Scrub the Most Difficult Materials
- Heavy Duty TRIO Jaw Crushers Meet Processing Needs Around the World
- TRIO Coarse Material Washers
- TRIO Reliability Powers Some of North America's Biggest Aggregates Companies
- Producers Choose TRIO for Cost-Effective and Efficient Solutions in the Mineral Processing Industry.
- TRIO Plant Solutions (TPS) New Plant Commissioned
- TRIO Coarse Material Washers: Durable, Flexible, and Cost-Effective
- TRIO Horizontal Impact Crushers
- TRIO Fine Material Washers
- Complete 250TPH Aggregates Plant from TRIO Plant Services (TPS)
- Trio sand solutions (TSS) Plays integral role in innovative wash plant concept
- Trio Sand Solutions (TSS)Creates Value From Waste
- Trio Plant Solutions (TPS)
- Three Million tons and going strong!!!
- Trio Extreme Duty Scrubbing Power
- Trio Plant Solution
- New plant installation 400 MTPH in hard sandstone
- Trio's Elliptical screening action solves dredge issue.
- TV85 sand solution installed
- Mobile wash plant installed
- Static wash plant installed
- Got excess oversize?
- Need to process a specialty product like slag?
- TC51 Cone Crusher Installed
- Need better screening?
- 300 MTPH Plant installation producing 7 products!
- 1,000 TPH primary crusher project completed
- Trio delivers a turnkey portable wash plant
- Mine project reaches production milestone
- Need to Become Self-Sufficient?
- Need to Improve Production Output?
- Do You Have Excess or Slow-Selling Stockpiles?
- TRIO Horizontal Impact Crushers
- TRIO TTH Screen: Nine Years and Going Strong!
New Plant Commissioned
TRIO and Pilot Crushtec help African producers stay productive and profitable.
One of TRIO's greatest strengths is the close relationship shared with value added equipment distributors like Pilot Crushtec. These distributors have expert insight into the needs and unique demands of the companies operating in their regions. Pilot Crushtec, serving sub-Saharan Africa understands the operational requirements of companies serving in some of the most rugged environments in the world.
With their local knowledge and TRIO's heavy duty equipment and engineering capabilities, producers can know that they have the best equipment and best designs for their needs.
Recently commissioned, this complete 250TPH limestone crushing plant provided a heavy duty, economical solution for a producer. With limestone being prepared for three distinct end-users, a purpose-designed plant was delivered consisting of a TRIO CT 3042 primary jaw crusher and two TRIO TC51 cones as secondary and tertiary crushers along with two screening stations. The plant incorporates both standard and fine head crushers.
The plant produces limestone dust used in a copper smelting process as an alkaline to reduce acid, fines for making construction blocks, and normal aggregates for concrete production for a new soccer stadium.
Supplied with TRIO's one year warranty and continuing service commitment, plants like these continue to show how TRIO with it's value added equipment dealers help companies stay productive and profitable.
TRIO Offers Availability, Flexibility, and Great Value
Not only does TRIO represent great value for your equipment dollar, but TRIO equipment regularly beats the competition for availability and is built for easy transport and set-up.
TRIO's end-user-focused development process will find the perfect solution for every application—a flexibility unparalleled in the industry. Look to TRIO for a wide range of options and standard equipment along with an engineering staff experienced in designing custom solutions.
If you have a similar challenge please contact TRIO and ask: What Can TRIO Can Do For You?