Tough insoluble clays, conglomerates, soft stone and cemented aggregates are difficult to clean in normal screw machines. The log washer scours, breaks down and cleans the toughest materials. All TRIO washers are built with large, three-stage gearboxes and outboard lower bearing assemblies.
Model / Size
- TLW3630 - 36"x30'
- TLW3635 - 36"x35'
- TLW4430 - 44"x30'
- TLW4435 - 44"x35'
- Log Washers ideal for scrubbing difficult materials such as tough insoluble clays, conglomerates, soft stone and cemented aggregate
- Heavy duty conveying paddles
- Rising column of water
- Fabricated with heavy duty tubs
- Oversize bearings and gears
- Heavy duty, replaceable two-piece paddles and tips
- Thick-walled shafts
- Lower end bolted to fully machined stub shaft. Upper end mounted through flexible coupling to output shaft of gearbox
- TRIO compound drive divides the operating load over an optimal combination of oversized helical and spur gears
- Continuous grinding and abrading log washer paddles
- Adjustable water discharge gates on both sides of lower end of the tub
- Input water flow controlled by valve and discharge water controlled by overflow gates
- Crushed stone
- Mixed clay material
- Mixed debris
- One-year warranty
- Continuing service commitment
- Global distribution
- Rapid delivery
- Off-the-shelf parts
- Superior quality
- Advanced materials & processes
- Improved service life of critical components
- Lower maintenance & operating costs